- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soyuz Microphones 013 FET-M-B Matched Pair Small Diaphragm FET Microphones Black Finish (cardioid capsule, 10dB pad)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53844 000000000 L53844000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 013 FET-M is a matched pair of 013 FETs in a sleek, black finish. They are small diaphragm condensers that meld audio precision and transformer c...Click To Read More About This Product
Matched pair of "pencil" style condensers in black.
The 013 FET-M is a matched pair of 013 FETs in a sleek, black finish. They are small diaphragm condensers that meld audio precision and transformer color into a combination of unparalleled musicality. Best-in-class transient response and the ability to capture precise detail make them ideal as drum overheads as well as for the recording of acoustic guitar, piano, choral ensembles, strings, orchestras: in short, any application in which clarity is necessary and character desired.
The 013 Series combines the best elements of classic SDC designs with a unique character of its
own. Both tube and FET versions capture sound with precision while imparting a warm sonic
signature. The smooth top end and a midrange accuracy that is musical – never clinical – enable the recording of complex, transient-rich instruments and sounds that span the frequency spectrum and dynamic range (a -20db pad is included, correctly placed in the signal path between capsule and electronics) in a warm, pleasing way. The 013 FET-M is a matched pair that captures transients with a fast response.
The engineers at Soyuz have spent decades studying, servicing and building classic microphones; this unique pool of knowledge, craft and skill – combined with the ears of numerous musicians, producers and audio engineers – has culminated in the creation of the 013 Series’ custom S13 capsule. The S13, with its detailed top end, warm mid-range, and balanced low-end possesses a remarkable ability to capture source material with an accuracy that is always flattering, never harsh.
- Matched pair
- 100% handmade in Russia
- Proprietary toroidal transformer
- 25mm gold sputtered diaphragm capsule designed in-house
- Optional capsules: omni, hypercardioid
- Sleek, black finish
- -10 dB Pad and clip included
- Comes in a hand-crafted Russian hardwood box
Order today. A perfect pair.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 143 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (switchable capsules)
- Type: FET
- Switches: Pad -20 dB
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 122 mm
- Weight: 200 g (each)
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.