- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soyuz Microphones The Launcher Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70929 000000000 L70929000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soyuz Launcher is no ordinary preamp. It’s not meant to be transparent and clean like other gain boosters. The Launcher brings rich, warm, old-sc...Click To Read More About This Product
The Launcher preamp box with custom transformer and proprietary analog circuits.
The Soyuz Launcher is no ordinary preamp. It’s not meant to be transparent and clean like other gain boosters. The Launcher brings rich, warm, old-school sound to recordings made with a common dynamic mic and an ordinary interface. The Launcher makes your mics sound like they’re running through a vintage console—even when they’re plugged into a simple interface or PA system. Soyuz developed the Launcher through years of beta testing and feedback from real musicians and engineers around the world.
Dream in ColorThe Launcher imparts a truly special character and color that will add vibe and sheen to any recording. With its custom hand-wound transformer, the Launcher’s warm character will change the way you use dynamic and ribbon microphones.
Prepare for Take OffWhether on the stage, in the booth or in your bedroom, the Launcher gives your microphones the ability to perform incredibly well with virtually any interface or preamp by optimizing the sound of your source, boosting your gain by 26 dB, and lowering the amount of audible noise in your signal chain.
Take Your Sound With YouIf you’re a musician, home or professional engineer, voiceover artist, podcaster or content creator, the Launcher will help take your recordings to the next level.
Instantly add rich analog transformer sounds to any of your recordings.
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 20,000 Hz (-1 dB)
- Gain: 26 dB (load 1kOhms)
- Max output level: (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
- Output noise level: 8 μV (JIS-A)
- Powering: 48 Volts
- Electrical impedance: 1 kOhms
- Recommended load impedance: 1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 5.0 mAConnectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.