- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spectrasonics Spectrasonics Trillian Total Bass Module Software
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620507 000000000 620507000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its comprehensive design, Spectrasonics' Trilian Total Bass Module brings many different types of bass together into one extraordinary-sounding ...Click To Read More About This Product
34 GB core library of acoustic, electric and synth basses, including classic Trilogy sounds.
With its comprehensive design, Spectrasonics' Trilian Total Bass Module brings many different types of bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument. It is designed from the ground up to be one of the most versatile bass virtual instruments available today with a new level of expressive, real-time performance for acoustic and electric bass, plus cutting-edge synth bass tones with powerful editing and extraordinary sound quality. Trilian Total Bass Module is the successor to Spectrasonics' award-winning Trilogy bass instrument, offering deeper control of musical expression and much greater flexibility of sound shaping. Trilian's 34 GB library is 10 times the size of Trilogy and features all-new acoustic, electric and synth basses.
Powered by next-generation STEAM Engine technology, Trilian is the first instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics' flagship Omnisphere synth—allowing Trilian's sounds to be used within the Omnisphere environment for further sound design and keyboard/bass splits.
The incredible acoustic and electric basses in Trilian are sampled at an extremely high level of detail. The combination of the software's intuitive, automatic selection of legato and release articulations as the user plays, as well as the extensive round robin variations introduced for natural-sounding bass lines with repeated notes, create a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Newly developed multisampled dynamic slides let notes realistically slide from one to another. Each of the new basses feature multichannel mixing between phase-locked microphone/amplifier and direct outputs of each bass.
Over 60 different 4-, 5-, 6- and 8-string electric basses are presented in fingered, picked, fretless, slapped, tapped and muted technique variations, providing a huge variety of sounds for any musical genre. Highlights of the new electric basses include a Music Man 5-string Studio bass, Chapman Stick, Lakland Rock P-bass, Clean Fender Jazz bass, a Hardcore Rock bass, a Retro 1960's Epiphone Viola bass and much more.
Trilian's stunning Acoustic Bass is the most detailed instrument Spectrasonics has ever released, with four audio channels and over 21,000 samples in just one instrument. All of this, combined with Trilian's high-resolution streaming of the sounds, puts a depth of realism into performances that is truly inspiring.
For synth sounds, Trilian features specially developed 4-Pole Juicy and Power Filter algorithms with oscillating resonance that are ideal for electronic bass. Hundreds of synth sound sources were created using over 30 exotic and highly coveted hardware synthesizers—from the original Moog Taurus Pedals to the latest boutique analog modular synthesizers. A multitude of extremely powerful editing controls are available for sound design, including the FlexMod modulation system, Dual Filters with more than 19 filter types, 6 multistage looping envelopes, six full-featured LFOs, dual morphing modulation, modulatable FX racks and much more.
Trilian's FX racks include all of the renowned FX processors from Omnisphere and Stylus RMX, including a wide variety of amp and speaker models, distortions, dynamics processors, equalizers, chorus, phasers, flangers, delays, reverbs, unique specialty FX and more.
As Spectrasonics' next-generation bass instrument, Trilian includes enhanced, remastered versions of Trilogy's core library-taking it to a new level of sound and expression. As a special bonus, Spectrasonics' original "Bass Legends" multisamples have also been remastered and included in the Trilian library, featuring Marcus Miller, John Patitucci, and Abraham Laboriel (bass sounds which some hardware synth users may remember from popular Roland Xpansion boards and the classic MBD-1 rack bass module).
Trilian is the first virtual instrument to feature core library integration with Spectrasonics award-winning, flagship Omnisphere synthesizer. Its complete sound library can be opened within Omnisphere for further synthesis and expanded performance possibilities.
Trilian's Arpeggiator features the Groove Lock technology Spectrasonics pioneered in Omnisphere and Stylus RMX's Time Designer-which means that with a simple drag-and-drop action, the feel of bass patterns created with Trilian's Arpeggiator can be perfectly synchronized between all three of Spectrasonics instruments.
The new Custom Controls interface on the Main page of each patch brings out the most useful and interesting sound modification controls for that specific patch, and a single control can even modify numerous parameters to create unique FX. The Custom Controls are all MIDI Learnable, Automatable, and users can create their own configurations of Custom Controls.
Trilian is cross-platform compatible with Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4.9 and higher as a native Universal Binary for Intel-Macs and Macintosh G5, and also with Microsoft Windows 7/Vista and XP SP2 and later. 32-bit Audio Units, VST, and RTAS plug-in formats are supported for compatibility with all major host software. Trilian is currently available with 64-bit native support on Windows, and 64-bit native Mac OSX support is in development.
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons, pull-offs and trills
- Extensive round robin articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides realistically slide from one note to another
- Multichannel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass
- Articulations for acoustic and electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive round robin
- Pitched Release samples triggering with up to 16x round robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bassline syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Vast Core Library: over 34 GB with a wide variety of bass sounds, ten times the size of Trilogy's sample library
- Includes over 60 electric bass sounds, including 4-, 5-, 6- and 8-string electric basses played by six different bassists
- Includes all types of playing techniques: Fingered, Picked, Fretless, Slapped, Tapped, Muted
- Amazing new acoustic bass with extremely detailed articulations built-in to each patch: over 21,000 samples
- Inspiring electric basses include: 5-string Music Man Studio bass, Clean Fender Jazz bass, Epiphone Retro '60s bass, Hardcore Rock 5-string, Lakland Rock P-bass and Chapman Stick
- 333 synth sound sources include: Novation Bass Station, Yamaha CS-80, Cwejman Modular, Moog Minimoog, Little Phatty, Voyager, Taurus Pedals, Korg MS-20, Oberheim 2 voice, ARP 2600, Roland Juno 60/106, Waldorf Pulse, DSI Mopho & Tetra, Roland TB-303, SH-101, Metasonics KV-100 Assblaster, SE-1, Omega, ATC-1 and many more
- Newly developed 'Juicy Filter' and 'Power Filter' algorithms are ideal for thick, resonant synth bass sounds
- Enhanced, remastered versions of original Trilogy core library
- Bonus section of remastered classic 'Bass Legends' library; featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller
- Powerfully simple interface design makes key features accessible to every user
- Custom controls bring the most useful editing capabilities for each patch right to the front panel
- State-of-the-art browser with Searching, Attributes/Tags, Images
- Advanced MIDI Learn and Automation parameter handling
- High-definition streaming sample playback STEAM Engine technology
- Integration with Omnisphere: Trilian patches open inside Omnisphere for editing and live performance stacks (Omnisphere version 1.1 or higher required for Trilian sound library integration)
- Edit page offers powerful sound manipulation features: dual filters, advanced envelopes and full modulation matrix
- 8-part multitimbrality allows multiple articulations in a single plug-in with instant, seamless key-switching
- Expandable sound architecture allows user customizable patches and unique bass sounds
- Comprehensive integrated Reference Guide with search
- Free Tutorial Videos available online to registered users
- Integrated, full-featured FX Racks, just like Omnisphere and Stylus RMX
- Over 32 original FX Processors covering the full spectrum of signal processing, including amp simulators and compressors, EQ, and reverb and delays, unique processors and more
- FX can be modulated, automated and MIDI Learned for powerful synthesis and real-time control options
This is the place for bass. Order this software today!
- 2 GHz or higher processor (Intel Core2Duo or higher recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
- 35GB of free hard drive space
- OSX 10.4.9 or higher
- AudioUnit, VST 2.4, or RTAS capable host software
- Native Universal Binary for Intel Macs (G5 PowerPC compatible)
- VST 2.4 or RTAS capable host software
- Microsoft XP SP2 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista compatible
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows