- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Commandor 10-1 DMX Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44238 000000000 L44238000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stagg Commandor 10-1 is a DMX lighting controller with 14 channels per fixture. It is compatible with DMX512 protocol. The Stagg Commandor 10-1 D...Click To Read More About This Product
14 channels per fixture.
The Stagg Commandor 10-1 is a DMX lighting controller with 14 channels per fixture. It is compatible with DMX512 protocol. The Stagg Commandor 10-1 DMX controller accommodates up to 16 fixtures, and each is individually controllable. It features 20 scenes and 20 chases. Each chase boasts 200 steps, and each chase can be run individually or simultaneously.
Special features of the Stagg Commandor 10-1 DMX lighting controller include DMX strobe and a fader to adjust sound sensitivity. Output options on the Commandor 10-1 consist of 3-pin XLR and USB. The USB connection is designed for data backup and software upgrades.
Get the most out of your LED lighting setup with the Stagg Commandor 10-1 DMX controller. Take your visual presentation to the next level. This controller lets your LED wash lights and effects lights perform and maximum efficiency. Whether you simply need all of your lights to remain steadily illuminated for uplighting at an elegant event, or to create a dynamic visual display to augment music on the dance floor, the Stagg Commandor has you covered.
- Compatible with DMX512/RDM protocol
- 14 channels per fixture
- Controls up to 16 fixtures
- Fader, tap sync, sound and auto modes
Get control of your lights—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.