Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Full MP3 capabilities and easy, intuitive operation.
Stanton has been tooling around the audio industry for over 50 years, helping DJs and music lovers of all kinds with their innovative designs. Whether it's a breakthrough product like FinalScratch or a more practical and affordable product like this dual rackmount CD player, Stanton is a company you can depend on.
- Dual 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screens with ID3 tags (MP3 text information)
- Anti-shock buffer memory
- Seamless loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding tracks fast and easy
- Fader Start to control play/cue functions from a compatible DJ mixer
- Relay play automatically alternate tracks or entire CDs from one drive to the other
- Instant Start
- Auto cue function cues track to start of music
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Connect control unit to the transport unit with only one control cable
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
C.502 Dual Rackmount CD Player Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- THD+N (with 20 kHz low-pass filter): < 0.01% at 1 kHz
S/N Ratio (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted): 90 dB
- Output Level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel Balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis Response: +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20dB
- Channel Separation (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted): 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Short Access Time: 4 sec. Play next Track
- Short Access Time: 6 sec. Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 50/60 Hz. 15W
- Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 88.8mm(H) x 60mm(D)
- Weight: 1.7 Kgs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.