- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stanton Discmaster.V3 Club/Scratch Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Product 804058
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for daily playback, the Stanton Discmaster.V3 is a great all around turntable cartridge for any application, and best of all, it won't leave a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A perfect all-around turntable cartridge for everyday use.
Ideal for daily playback, the Stanton Discmaster.V3 is a great all around turntable cartridge for any application, and best of all, it won't leave a hole in your pocket. The Discmaster.V3 integrated headshell design eliminates the need for mounting the cartridge on a headshell.
The Stanton Discmaster.V3 turntable cartridge is ideal for:
- Single cartridge inside a plastic carry case
- Most affordable integrated headshell cartridge
- High output and bass with minimal cue burn
- Industrial design
- Frequency Response: 20 to 17 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 5.5mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: >28dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2 dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: Spherical .7 mil Special High Polish
- DC Resistance: 830 ohms nom.
- Inductance: 910 mH. Nom.
- Cartridge Weight: 18 grams
- Tracking Ability: 90 @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: DS 3