- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberg Hypersonic Virtual Synth Workstation
- Write a Review
- Product 708093
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hypersonic is the music workstation that adds more power, more versatility and more sounds to your system than you've ever imagined.With excellent so...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A compositional workhorse and killer sample player/synth.
Hypersonic is the music workstation that adds more power, more versatility and more sounds to your system than you've ever imagined.
With excellent sound-per-system specs, uncompromised sound quality, fast and easy tweaking options, it's the ultimate sound factory
for every computer-based musician.
Hypersonic is both a compositional workhorse and an expandable, high-performance sample player/synthesizer. It brings the musical
instrument workstation concept to computer-based music production environments with higher quality, easier use, and more effective playability than ever before.
With 5 high-quality sound generation engines, a large built-in patch library with over 1,000 patches from more than 50 categories featuring Wizoo's acclaimed Sound Design, it delivers an unbelievable amount of sounds, effects, voices and outputs, allowing you to generate more high-quality sounds in a given system than ever before.
A fully integrated database makes finding the right sounds a breeze. "Hyper Knobs" allow for quicker, easier, and more intelligent sound tweaking than ever before at the turn of a single knob. Thanks to its proprietary and unique optimization engine, Hypersonic dramatically
reduces CPU load, RAM/disk space requirements, and patch/combi loading
Hypersonic's synthesis engines and sound library are expandable with Hyper Modules.
Put it in the cart and get ready to take a quantum leap in your compositional capabilities!
- HYPERSONIC PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Type
- Multitimbral (16 part), multi-synthesis super-polyphonic workstation with integrated effect and mixing capabilities plus 1000+ pre-programmed hyper patches, easy and powerful macro editing (hyper knobs) and large and comfortable user interface.
- Sound Generation
- Method: Hypersonic Synthesis Engine - Hyper patches consist of elements using multiple synthesis methods combined
- Engines: Multisample, Virtual Analog Synthesis, FM Synthesis, Wavetable Synthesis, Sliced Loop, Drumkit (more synthesis engines can be added using optional expansion modules)
- Number of parts: 16
- Max Polyphony: 1,024 voices
- Patch Structure: up to 16 elements per patch (drumkits: 64), pre-configured (any combination of synth engines and insert FX)
- Sound Editing: Easy in-depth editing using Hyper Knobs (individually assigned and labelled per patch), additional parameters available in edit area
- User Interface
- Size: 800x600 large graphical interface
- Arrange section: 16 parts with MIDI Indicators, Mute, Link
- Part Level section: 16 sliders, level meters (switchable to audio level, velocity, polyphony)
- Edit Area: 6 modes (Load, Edit, MIDI, Mix, FX, Setup)
- Hyper Display: clear text descriptions/info for Hyper patches and functions (mouse-sensitive)
- Hyper Knobs: 6 macro knobs, individually assigned and labelled per patch
- Screen Keyboard: 88 key (shift function for full MIDI range), mouse-velocity, 2 wheels
- Wave ROM
- More than 400 (multisampled) waveforms
- Size: 260MB (linear: 600MB)
- Audio Quality: Up to 24-bit, up to 48kHz
- Format: proprietary wave optimization, saving up to 66% CPU/RAM/Disk load
- Expansion Slots: 5 for either synth engine or library expansions (optional)
- Program Memory
- Preset Hyper Patches: 1,000
- Preset Combis: 100
- Preset Drumkits: 70
- Patch Categories: more than 50
- User Memory: 20 banks with 128 slots each (each holding a Combi or Patch)
- Total memory expandable by Expansion Modules
- Patch Database
- Search items: Patch names, categories, attributes (all Hyper patches are pre-tagged)
- Integration: All patches from ROM, User memory and optional expansion boards
- Pre-programmed effects: Up to 15 insert effects per patch
- Patch Effects: Up to 4 user-editable FX sections per patch (totalling to 64 patch effect sections per combi)
- Main Effects: 4 stereo effect processors
- Algorithms: 40, all relevant types
- Channels: 32 max. (number adjustable by user), integrated mixer
- Configuration: Quad, Stereo, or Mono
- Expansion Slots
- Number: 5
- Type: Synthesis engine, Sound/Waveform library
- Built-in Arpeggiator
- Extensive realtime (MIDI) control
- LFOs/Effects synched to song tempo
- Mac: OSX 10.2 or higher
- Win: Windows 2000/XP
- Plug-in formats: VST 2.0, AU