- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio 4 Channel Professional Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- K45222 000000000 K45222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling SHA4 Headphone Amplifier is ideal for recordists and recording engineers who need a quality amplifier with an assortment of input/output...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-Channels of Versatile Headphone Amplification
The Sterling SHA4 Headphone Amplifier is ideal for recordists and recording engineers who need a quality amplifier with an assortment of input/output configurations and versatile monitoring options. The flexible dual-source audio inputs provide two discrete headphone mixes per channel, which can be changed at the flip of a switch. The stereo Link function allows for daisy chaining multiple SHA4 headphone amplifiers for easy scalability as your requirements grow or change. The SHA4 can also be used as a desktop device, or mounted on a mic stand with its integrated mic stand adapter. Its robust design and rubberized side caps provide superior durability, ensuring dependable audio-monitoring service for years to come.
- 4 Channels—with 8 total headphone outputs (2 per channel)
- Individual switchable input monitoring
- Stereo ¼” TRS and 3.5mm mini connector (TRS) headphone outputs
- Balanced ¼” (TRS) line level and unbalanced ¼” (TS) line level inputs
- Stereo ‘Link’ connectors for daisy chaining and/or external processing
- Integrated mic stand mount for flexible integration in both studio and home recording
- Integrated internal power supply eliminates obstructive wall-worts
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.