- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio 8-Channel Rackmount Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45225 000000000 K45225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the advanced home and pro recordist, the Sterling SHA8 8-channel rackmount professional headphone amplifier is a robust, table-top and rack-ready...Click To Read More About This Product
8 channels of versatile headphone amplification.
For the advanced home and pro recordist, the Sterling SHA8 8-channel rackmount professional headphone amplifier is a robust, table-top and rack-ready solution to meet your most demanding headphone audio-distribution needs. The SHA8 provides eight (8) clean, amplified channels of dual-source audio inputs that create multiple discrete headphone mixes for individual monitoring preferences at a push of a button. Providing true flexibility, the SHA8 also allows the individual user to monitor audio levels in stereo and mono configurations, as well as offering discrete and direct input connectors on all eight (8) channels for the ultimate customization for any audio monitoring setup.
- 8 channels—with 16 total headphone outputs (2 per channel)
- Individual switchable input monitoring
- Stereo 1/4” TRS output connectors on the front and rear panels
- Dedicated metering on source inputs and all headphone channel outputs
- Direct inputs on all 8 channels for discrete individual assignment
- Table-top or rack-mountable (with included rack-ears)
- Robust all-metal housing for years of reliable service
- Integrated internal power supply eliminates obstructive wall-worts
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.