- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio S400 Studio Headphones with 40mm Drivers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59900 000001000 L59900000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling S400 Studio Headphones are designed for the discriminating professional recording engineer and studio recordist who needs an uncompromis...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for studio use and everyday listening.
The Sterling S400 Studio Headphones are designed for the discriminating professional recording engineer and studio recordist who needs an uncompromising set of headphones for recording, tracking, mixing or pure musical enjoyment. It delivers top-tier features, including professional 15Hz to 24KHz frequency response and high-definition 40mm drivers with outstanding mid-range clarity and enhanced bass. It offers plenty of output, even when using low-power, portable amp devices. Plus, the S400 earcups are completely removable and replaceable when needed. They also swivel 90º for single-ear monitoring. The S400 is completely foldable with a collapsible earcup mechanism and removable cable for easy transport and storage.
- 40mm drivers with advanced soundstage for superior sound reproduction with increased low-frequency response
- Foldable design for convenient transportation and storage
- 90º Rotatable ear cups for comfort and single-ear monitoring
- Circumaural design fits over the ear for comfort and isolation
- Detachable headphone cable with twist lock
- Removable, replaceable and lockable ear cushions
Click or call to order today.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back, Dynamic
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everyday musical enjoyment
- Frequency response: 15Hz-24kHz
- SPL: 101bB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Voice Coil: OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Impedance (@1KHz): 32 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 60 mW
- Cable type: Straight, Removable
- Cable Length: 8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.