- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio SP50/30 Studio Condenser Microphone Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75790 000000000 H75790000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sterling Audio's SP50/30 recording microphone package provides professional sound quality and recording flexibility in a rugged, portable hardshell c...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable mic pack that delivers pro-level sound quality.
Sterling Audio's SP50/30 recording microphone package provides professional sound quality and recording flexibility in a rugged, portable hardshell case. Perfect for any recording situation, the SP50/30 includes the S50 side-address condenser microphone for vocals and the S30 pencil condenser microphone for instruments. Combine them for limitless recording possibilities.
- Professional side-address condenser microphone for vocals and instruments
- Provides excellent detail and clarity for capturing the nuances of vocals and acoustic instruments
- Class A FET design
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Professional pencil microphone for instruments and percussion
- Provides excellent definition and isolation for close-miking instruments, or clean ambience for distance mic'ing natural room reverberation
Make your recordings sound their best for less. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.