Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Versatile tube tone, ideal for every studio.
Check out Sterling Audio studio microphone comparison complete with audio samples of this and two other Sterling Audio recording microphones.
- Class-A tube warmth, articulation and detail
- Flexible pickup pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, speech and overhead/room recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full bandwidth with premium frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 142 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Includes SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low-noise power supply
Order this great Sterling mic today.
ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Circuit Type: Class-A Tube
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Switchable 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: Switchable -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB (132 dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: Included power supply
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.