Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Sterling Audio ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone$199.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Detail, articulation and versatility.
Check out Sterling Audio studio microphone comparison complete with audio samples of this and two other Sterling Audio recording microphones.
- Richly detailed and articulate vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Extreme volume handling: 144 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Hand-assembled capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes SM8 premium shock mount and aluminum carry case
- Requires phantom power
Add this special large-diaphragm mic to your studio setup. Order now.
ST155 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 144 dB (134 dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.