- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio Sterling SM5 Shock Mount
- Write a Review
- J55798 000000000 J55798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling SM5 Microphone Shock Mount frees medium-body (1.2 to 1.7 in.) studio microphones from unwanted ambient rumble, vibrations and other nois...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keeps your mid-sized Sterling Audio mic free from unwanted noises.
The Sterling SM5 Microphone Shock Mount frees medium-body (1.2 to 1.7 in.) studio microphones from unwanted ambient rumble, vibrations and other noises. It’s sized for mics that are wider than most "pencil" microphones, yet smaller than conventional “large” mics. The sturdy elastic bands keep microphones safe and secure, no matter which position they’re in, while the aluminum/zinc design and a premium automotive-quality titanium finish provide rugged construction that will last for years.
- For mid-sized microphones, including Sterling ST170 and ST131
- Elastic suspension holds 1.2 to 1.7 in. body microphones
- Rugged aluminum and zinc construction with premium titanium finish
- Guaranteed fit for Sterling ST31, ST33, ST44, ST131 and ST170 (not for SP131, SP30 and other mid-size body mics)
Pick this up for your Sterling Audio mic so it doesn't pick up the sounds you don't want. Order now.