- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Devil Virtual Bass Amp Pro Software Download
- Write a Review
- H72871 000000000 H72871000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Download Virtual Bass Amp Pro (VBA) today, a new edition to Studio Devil's award-winning bass amp modeling plug-ins for VST, Audio Units, and Pro Too...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Quality bass guitar tube amp modeling plug-In for VST and Audio Units Audio hosts.
Download Virtual Bass Amp Pro (VBA) today, a new edition to Studio Devil's award-winning bass amp modeling plug-ins for VST, Audio Units, and Pro Tools RTAS compatible hosts. Studio Devil VBA Pro features a unique dual-channel architecture, enabling you to dial in and mix together two independent tones. Used in conjunction with the included BIAMP mode, a tunable Linkwitz-Riley crossover lets you separately add compression, tube clipping, limiting, and tone control to your lows and highs independently, resulting in amazing flexibility and tonal variation from one simple interface.
Studio Devil teamed up with Red Wire Impulses to include 3 bass cabinet models into VBA Pro. Matching these great cabinets with improved tube preamplifier models utilizing Studio Devil's proprietary vacuum tube modeling algorithms, some stunning Chorus and Reverb effects, a 12-band graphic EQ, and a built-in tuner - all make Virtual Bass Amp Pro one of the most powerful bass guitar amp plug-ins available.
- 2 Discrete Channels each with independent compressor, gain, tone, and limiter controls modeled using Studio Devil's patented digital vacuum tube modeling technology
- A/B Switch and MIX Control to switch between channels or blend both channels together
- Bi-Amp Mode with tunable crossover lets you send lows to one channel, highs to the other, and then process and mix them independently
- Tube Preamp Controls: Dual tube preamps with Gain, Boost, Bass, Tunable Mids, and Treble controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps
- Power Amp Limiters: Dual power amp limiters with Drive and Variable Clipping controls
- Channel B Phase Switch lets you add or subtract harmonics and tone from your mix
- 5 Cabinet Emulation Modes: 8x10, 4x10, 1x15, DI Emulator, and Bypass Modes featuring cabinet models from the Red Wire Impulses collection
- 12-band graphic EQ for precision tone sculpting
- 2 studio-quality effects: Custom bass chorus and world-class reverb
- Built-in chromatic tuner to stay in tune
- Master volume control
- Import and export presets via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs
- 64-bit internal processing
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz sample rate support
Take your bass to a whole new place. Download today!