- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Devil Virtual Guitar Amp II Software Download
- Write a Review
- H72872 000000000 H72872000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the downloadable version of Studio Devil's Virtual Guitar Amp II, the first major update to their award-winning VGA guitar amp modeling plug-...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Guitar amp modeling plug-in wth 18 models for all styles, 20 cabs, effects, and more.
This is the downloadable version of Studio Devil's Virtual Guitar Amp II, the first major update to their award-winning VGA guitar amp modeling plug-in for VST, Audio Units, and Pro Tools RTAS compatible hosts. Studio Devil has teamed up with Red Wire Impulses to include 20 cabinet models from their world-renown Redwirez cabinet impulse collection. Matching these great cabinets with improved tube preamplifier models utilizing Studio Devil's proprietary vacuum tube modeling algorithms, some stunning effects, and a built-in tuner, all make Virtual Guitar Amp II one of the most versatile guitar amp plug-ins available.
Studio Devil's "auto-match" cabinet feature automatically selects the best of 20 cabinet models based on the user's choice of preamp style, channel, and type, making it easy to find the perfect tone. Manual selection of the speaker cabinet is also provided, giving the user instant access to 360 different tonal combinations. This, along with authentically modeled gain knob and tone controls, provide limitless tonal options from one, simple, and compact user interface.
- 18 Preamp Models covering every range of playing styles, modeled using Studio Devil's proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology
- Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence tone controls that interact just like on real tube amps
- 20 Cabinets: 2 Studio Devil Cabinets plus 18 cabinets selected from the world-renown Red Wire Impulses collection
- 2 Studio Quality Modulation Effects: Chorus and Tremolo
- 2 Delay Effects: Echo Modeler and world-class Reverb
- Noise Gate with adjustable Threshold
- Built-In Chromatic Tuner
- Master Volume control
- 64-bit internal processing
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz sample rate support
Give your axe some more tones to grind on with this amp modeling software. Download today!
- Plug-In requires a VST, Audio Units, or Pro Tools RTAS compatible host