Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Summit Audio DCL-200 Dual-Channel Compressor/Limitertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A tour-tested compressor with rich, complex studio sound.
The Summit Audio DCL-200 dual channel compressor/limiter personifies the grab-your-attention sound that only the very, very best quality tube compressor can give you. Based on a hybrid design, the DCL-200 combines the most desirable sonic characteristics of vacuum tubes with the airy top-end of solid state devices. DCL-200 circuitry incorporates selected 12AX7A vacuum tubes with highly reliable custom-made 990 op-amps in a transformerless signal path. You get an incredibly clean, precise sound, with the overtones and warmth of tube technology.
The Summit Audio DCL-200 has helped shape the sound of countless concerts and albums with its crisp yet smooth high-frequency response and the sweet low-mid and low tones you get from vacuum tubes. The DCL-200 is an extremely versatile and musical sounding compressor, a go-to component for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The Summit Audio DCL-200's compression curve and soft knee enhance your audio in a way that is far from sterile without ever sounding muddy or pinched.
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Adjustable threshold
- Variable slope (ratio)
- Output gain control
- Soft-knee transition characteristic
- Stereo link switch
- Dual true VU meters
- Side chain insert
- Bypass switch
- 3 year warranty
- Hand crafted in the USA
DCL-200 Dual-Channel Compressor/Limiter Specifications:
- Output: +4dBu corresponds to 0VU. The output is balanced or unbalanced using 990 operational amplifiers. Output impedence is 75 Ohm. The recommended output load is 600 Ohms or more. Maximum output approaches +30dBu.
- Input: The input is electronically balanced with an input impedence of 40 k Ohms, with input clipping at +24dBu.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 70kHz
- Noise: Less than -80 cBu at Unity 10 Hz to 80kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05% at +4 dBu
- Attack Time: 0.1 mS to 100 mS
- Release Time: 45 mS to 100 mS
- Slope: Adjustable from 1.1:1 to 7.1
- Panel Size: 19" x 3.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Power: 40 Watts, 115 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Fuse Size: 0.5 Amp for 115 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 230 VAC
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
- All measurements are UNWEIGHTED.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.