- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Preamplifier
- Write a Review
- J42731 000000000 J42731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Summit Audio TPA-200B is an incredibly easy to use dual channel preamplifier marrying a classic tube and transformer front end design with a more...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Swiss Army Knife of mic preamps.
The Summit Audio TPA-200B is an incredibly easy to use dual channel preamplifier marrying a classic tube and transformer front end design with a more modern solid state output stage, resulting in ultra clean gain that really lets the warmth and rich harmonic detail of the tube come through.
Huge Range of Tone
The TPA-200B allows you to set gain clean and pristine or layer tube input saturation all the way to thick harmonic distortion with all sorts of variations in between.
It's So Easy...
Each of the two channels has its own set of knobs that control input gain and output gain. For cleaner applications, set the input gain lower and the output gain at maximum. For more harmonics and tube distortion, simply increase the input gain while decreasing the output gain to balance the overall signal level.The Jensen input transformers have an open and airy top end that easily handles everything from the most delicate, nuanced program material to incredibly dense and dynamic signals, making the TPA-200B the perfect choice for adding analog warmth to the often sterile world of digital audio.
Hand-Crafted in The USA
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Mic Input: +4 dB female XLR (2)
- Line Input: -10 dB 1/4" (2)
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR (2)
- Mic: -16dBu
- Line: 22dBu
- Hi-Z: 15dBu
- Max output level (XLR): 25dBu
- Max gain: 75dBv
- Internal AC Supply
- 35 watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse: 0.5 Amp for 115VAC and 100VSC, 0.25 AMP for 230 VAC.
- Mic: 1.5kΩ
- Hi-Z: 47kΩ
- Output impedance (XLR): 120Ω
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Width: 19 in.
- Depth: 10 in.
- Weight: 17 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear