- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Summit Audio TPA-200B DualTube Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583112 000000000 583112000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2-channel Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Preamplifier combines the warmth of 3 vacuum tubes with the clear high frequency response of high qual...Click To Read More About This Product
With a signature sound that is perfect for eradicating sterility from the cold, hard digital world.
The 2-channel Summit Audio TPA-200B Dual Tube Preamplifier combines the warmth of 3 vacuum tubes with the clear high frequency response of high quality solid state in a package that handles a variety of applications. With 3 input types: microphone input, line level input, and front panel Hi-Z input, the TPA-200B is great studio companion for both tracking and mixing. Use the Summit Audio TPA-200B preanp's input and output gains to overdrive the tube in any amount, from very clean and clear to a riot of tube fuzz. The preamp's Jensen input transformers have an open and airy top end that shines with dynamic and diverse signals”even those with dense frequency content”such as voice and electric guitars.
- Microphone, Line & Hi-Z inputs
- Uniquely controllable from "Clean" to "Overdrive"
- Front panel Hi-Z input
- Pad Switch & Phase Switch
- 48 volt phantom power
- Jensen input transformers
- Overload and Overdrive indicators
- 3 year warranty
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 1.5k Ohms
- Hi-Z: 47k Ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 120 Ohms
- Max input level:
- Mic: -16dBu
- Line: 22dBu
- Hi-Z: 15dBu
- Max output level (XLR): 25dBu
- Max gain: 75dB
- Equivalent input noise: -135dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz -1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 115dB average 10Hz-20kHz
- THD+ Noise: 0.055% -32dB in +4dB out, 1kHz
- Vacuum tubes: three 12AX7A
- Dimensions (H x D x H): 19" x 10" x 3.5"
- Weight: 17 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.