- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Switchcraft Passive A/V Pocket Size DI Box, 1/8" Stereo Jack, RCA Jacks to Locking Male XLR, -20db Pad, Ground Lift
- Write a Review
- L19664 000000000 L19664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 370DI is a durable, pocket-sized, direct box which is a cross between Switchcraft’s SC700CT DI Box and 318 Inline Audio Adapter. The 370DI sums a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A durable, pocket-sized DI Box.
The 370DI is a durable, pocket-sized, direct box which is a cross between Switchcraft’s SC700CT DI Box and 318 Inline Audio Adapter. The 370DI sums and converts the unbalanced stereo outputs of cell phones, tablets, laptops and consumer gear to a balanced mono line level for connecting to audio consoles and house sound systems.
- Dual RCA inputs
- 3.5MM input (1/8” TRS jack)
- Switchcraft DE Series locking male XLR provides balanced, mono, mic level output
- Ground Lift Switch
- 20db pad to enable the device to handle stronger signals without distortion
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.