- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Switchcraft PT8FX8MX2DB25 Rack Mounted Pass-Through, 8 Female and 8 Male XLR to DB25 Rear Connections
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46534 000000000 K46534000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PT Series Audio Pass-Through I/O Panels are a perfect solution for anyone requiring front-of-rack access to their I/O's in any permanent or mobil...Click To Read More About This Product
I/O rack panel for any permanent or mobile studio environment.
The PT Series Audio Pass-Through I/O Panels are a perfect solution for anyone requiring front-of-rack access to their I/O's in any permanent or mobile studio environment. All versions are hard-wired to two DB25 back panel connectors utilizing the TASCAM DTRS standard pinout.
- Front-of-rack access to the back of your rack
- Input/Output module for any piece of equipment utilizing DB25, 1/4” TS/TRS, or Male/Female XLR connections
- Increase the lifespan of expensive pieces of equipment by preserving their input/output connectors insertion/withdrawal cycle limitations.
- Hard-wired using 110 Ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable
- Ideal for analog or AES/EBU digital audio.
- DB25 connectors are wired to the TASCAM DTRS pinout
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.