Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
TAL Software Sampler (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Full-featured virtual synthesizer for endless sample creation and customization.
The plug-in has four layers and can play four samples simultaneous. There is also a simple SFZ import for samples that imports the mapping and sample paths, as well as a built-in easy to use mapping editor. The TAL Sampler is available in the VST, Audio Unit and AAX plug-in format and you can load and play your own samples in every common sample format (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg and *.flac). Additional features include a vintage real-time time stretcher and the possibility to modulate the sample loop positions.
- Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, S1000, Sample Hold, Linear and Clean)
- Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F)
- Variable sample rate and four sample layers
- Powerful MOD-Matrix
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode
- Three LFOs (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random and Noise)
- High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ and Delay)
- Self-resonating zero-feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP, HP, BP, AP and Notch)
- Wide range of audio formats supported (*.wav, *.aiff, *.aif, *.mp3, *.ogg and *.flac)
- Fast sample and preset loading
- Load SFZ presets (mappings and samples up to 4 layers) and SF2 sample import (mappings and samples up to 4 layers)
- Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client)
Order the TAL Sampler analog-modeled synthesizer today.
Sampler (Download) Specifications:General
- Computer platform: Mac, Windows & Linux
- Delivery: Software download
- Mac requirements: OS X: 10.9 or higher (64-bit host), Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support
- Windows requirements: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit host)
- Linux requirements: 64-bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar
- 64-bit compatible: Yes
- Additional requirements: AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64-bit)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.