- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tannoy Reveal 402
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99279 000000000 H99279000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tannoy Reveal 402 is the next step in the line of professional Reveal Series studio monitors. The powered Reveal 402 monitor's perfectly matched ...Click To Read More About This Product
A refreshed design of the popular Reveal series monitors.
The Tannoy Reveal 402 is the next step in the line of professional Reveal Series studio monitors. The powered Reveal 402 monitor's perfectly matched integrated amplifier ensures maximum efficiency and removes any need for a separate power amp. Response is optimized for near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table on either side of your control surface. Tannoy puts an Independent gain control on the rear panel, along with an HF trim control to allow fine tuning. Reveal 402 brings 67 years of tried-and-true legendary Tannoy sound to your personal studio in an ultra-compact form factor with pristine audio quality and a truly remarkable feature set.
Big Monitor Sound, Ultra-Compact Design
Don't be fooled by Reveal 402's compact size. Decades of experience in loudspeaker design and tweaking is the foundation for creating Reveal 402. The result is a massive soundscape generated by the super-efficient 4" woofer and ultra-precise 3„4" tweeter.
Expertly Voiced for Massive Sweet Spot
Custom tweaked by Tannoy's in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of Reveal 402 have absolutely impeccable timing. This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix - as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions.
Easy Setup Option with Aux Link - Cable Included
If you're anything like us, you're not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! Reveal gives you the ultimate pathway for both. With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup - no need for external interfaces.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 3.25"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Info not available
- Frequency response: 56Hz – 48kHz
- Max peak SPL: 101 dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, 1/8"
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 5.8"
- Height: 9.5"
- Depth: 8.4"
- Weight: Info not available
- Enclosure type: Ported
Reveal the details of your music with legendary Tannoy sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.