- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tapco Link.USB USB Audio Interface
- Product 241524
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tapco Link.USB is a portable 24-bit/96kHz computer audio interface for connecting two channels of audio to a Mac or PC using a common USB connect...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Tapco Link.USB is a portable 24-bit/96kHz computer audio interface for connecting two channels of audio to a Mac or PC using a common USB connection. Complete with Mackie Tracktion 2 Music Production software.
Exceptional sound quality
For the Link.USB, Tapco started with two of the best mic preamps available in any audio interface at this price range. With combo mic/line/instrument inputs, these Mackie-designed preamps will capture the nuances of any sound you throw at them. This exceptional sound is preserved all the way to your computer thanks to modern 24-bit/96kHz digital audio converters on the way in, as well as the way out to headphones and your S Series Active Studio Monitors.
Small, but mighty
All that great sound potential is cleverly packed into a compact case less than 2 inches high and 8 inches long. Link.USB audio interface tucks comfortably alongside your laptop when you're on the go, and connects with a single USB cable when you're ready to get busy. It's bus powered, meaning it draws its juice from your computer for no-sacrifice recording and mixing, no matter where you end up. And with a unique swivel foot design, you can stand the Link.USB on its side in tighter workspaces, then stow it when it's time to go.
Looks Ain't Deceiving
The Link.USB has soft rubber side-cheeks to protect it from impacts, and keeps it from sliding off your desk if the earth suddenly spins off its axis. Silver side rails act like roll bars to protect its precious knobs from being sheared off while in transit. The TAPCO Link. USB--it's hard working, smart, and sexy--just like you wish everyone else is.
Simple, Powerful, Tracktion 2
The Link.USB interface includes Mackie's Tracktion 2 Music Production Software. It's the easiest software out there to get you started using your computer to record. And once you've mastered the basics, there's plenty of room to grow with Tracktion's truly professional feature set. It even comes bundled with a great assortment of plug-in effects, including Mackie's Dynamics Suite to help you keep the mix tight, plus Mackie's Final Mix CD mastering plug-in for when you're ready to share your music with the world.
- Two-channel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface
- Combo Mic/Line/Instrument inputs
- Mackie-designed high-headroom mic preamps
- 48v Phantom power
- Low latency direct monitoring
- Bus powered for extreme portability
- Mac and PC Compatible
- Convenient, collapsible swivel-foot for desktop operation
- Includes Mackie Tracktion 2 Software
- Any Input to Monitor Output: +0, ”0.5 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz @ 48 kHz SR
- Any Input to Phones Output: +0, ”3 dB, 30 Hz to 22 kHz @ 48 kHz SR (600-ohm load)
- THD + Noise (1 kHz, -1 dBFS @ 48 kHz SR)
- Mic Input to Monitor Output: < 0.005%
- Mic Input to Monitor Output (48 kHz SR, A-weighted): 100 dB
- Mic Input: 3 kOhms
- Line Input: 20 kOhms balanced, 20 kOhms unbalanced
- Instr Input: 1 Mohm
- Monitor Output: 200 ohms
- Headphone Output: < 1 ohm
- Monitor Output (1 kHz, Left to Right): -70 dB
- Headphone Output (1 kHz, Left to Right): -80 dB
- Mic In (XLR): -2.2 dBu
- Line In: +4.5 dBu
- Instr In: +5.4 dBu
- Monitor Output: +4.2 dBu
- Headphone Output: 18 mW into 600 ohms
- A/D and D/A Conversion: 24 bit, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz
- Dimensions: 1.7"H x 6.1"W x 6.8"D/7.6"D with handles (43x155x173/193mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.6 kg)