- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam CD-RW901 Professional CD Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 247080
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building upon many of the features of the CD-RW900, the TASCAM CD-RW901 adds MP3 Playback, AES/EBU digital I/O, RS-232 serial control, XLR balanced I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fully pro features including digital I/O and MP3 playback.
Building upon many of the features of the CD-RW900, the TASCAM CD-RW901 adds MP3 Playback, AES/EBU digital I/O, RS-232 serial control, XLR balanced I/O, a wired remote, and a timed track increment (selectable from 1 to 10 minutes) for adding CD track ID markers during recording.
The CD-RW901 has dedicated input level controls and its digital inputs are equipped with Automatic Sample Rate Conversion for compatibility with nearly any signal. Pitch Control (16% ±) on playback is a standard feature along with Key Control, MP3 Audio Playback, and Power-on-Play. The front panel PS/2 keyboard input offers the ability to name tracks and provide the user one-key access to frequently accessed menu functions.
The latest upgrade to the CD-RW901 added continuous recording between two CD-RW901SLs, Index Search and New Time Skip functions on skip mode, Selectable Disc Reading Speed, and MP3 Action Setting (prevents accidental termination of continuous MP3 playback) to an already impressive list of features.
- Slot-loading transport
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters
- Sample-rate conversion (32KHz to 48KHz)
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog I/O with dedicated input controls
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- RS-232C serial control port and parallel control port
- Timed track increment feature can automatically add a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- ± 16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 audio playback with MP3 action setting
- RS-232 and parallel control
- Index search and time-skip function on skip mode
- Continuous recording between two CD-R901SLs
- CD text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Key control (CD audio discs only): Change the pitch without changing the playback speed
- Digital fade in/fade out recording features
- Supports CD-TEXT
- PS/2 keyboard input
- Auto track increment by level with trim function
- Un-finalize or erase for CD-RW
- Five play modes: all, single, program, random play, and repeat play
- Power on play
- Selectable copy ID
- Wired remote control (Included)
- Index mark and index search