- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DP-02CF Portastud (Mislabeled) Portastudio
- Write a Review
- Product 241813
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Thanks to a misprint at the factory, you can own one of a few DP-02CFs with the name "Portastud" emblazoned on its casing! It's an 8-track digital re...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 877-880-5907.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete 8-track digital recorder with an incomplete product name for collectors.
Thanks to a misprint at the factory, you can own one of a few DP-02CFs with the name "Portastud" emblazoned on its casing! It's an 8-track digital recorder you'll be especially proud to take anywhere, and a joke that never gets old.
Special introductory offer: FREE 1GB Compact Flash Card Included.
Recording doesn't get any easier than with the DP-02CF Digital Portastud. TASCAM's DP-02CF combines 8-track CD-quality recording with a Portastud interface--designed for musicians who want to record quickly and have fun. A matched pair of TASCAM mic pres features XLR inputs with phantom power for condenser mics and a guitar input for direct recording. Each channel gives you dedicated controls for instant access to fader level, record arm/track mute, pan, effect send, high and low EQ. There's also an EQ frequency button for finer control over the mix.
The DP-02CF records two channels at a time to an included 1GB compact flash card - with enough space for a dozen songs or more. When you're satisfied with your production, arm the dedicated master track for your stereo mixdown. You can transfer your tracks and mixes or backup your song to a computer through a speedy USB 2.0 connection for MP3 encoding or CD burning from your Mac or PC. The TASCAM DP-02CF makes recording so simple, affordable, and fun.
- Two XLR mic/line inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones
- Eight-track recording at uncompressed 44.1k/16-bit audio quality
- Portastud-based interface with volume fader, pan, effect send, high and low EQ controls per channel
- EQ frequency button to access high and low EQ shelf frequencies
- USB 2.0 interface for transferring tracks, mixes and backup files to a computer
- Dedicated stereo master track for mixdown
- Internal metronome and bar/beat display for song position
- Headphone output
- Stereo line outputs on RCA analog and S/PDIF optical digital connectors
- 1GB Compact Flash card included with enough room for a dozen songs or more