- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DP-03 Digital Portastudio
- Product H70262
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DP-03 Digital Portastudio gives you the freedom to record two tracks at a time at CD quality to affordable SD/SDHC cards using XLR microphone pre...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An 8-track Digital Portastudio with built-in CD burner, 2-band EQ per track, reverb, and more.
The DP-03 Digital Portastudio gives you the freedom to record two tracks at a time at CD quality to affordable SD/SDHC cards using XLR microphone preamps or a pair of built-in condenser microphones. During recording you can manipulate reverb and the 2-band EQ using dedicated knobs for simple operation. When your production is finished, easily transfer it to your computer via a USB 2.0 cord or burned onto a CD using an internal drive.
A pair of inputs can be routed to any tracks, providing condenser microphones with phantom power when required. The DP-03 inputs also include 1/4" line and instrument level switches for recording sources like drum machines, guitar, and bass. A chromatic tuner and metronome are built in for assembling polished performances. Once recorded, tracks can be bounced, autopunched, and edited.
Like the DP-02 before it, the DP-03 uses an array of dedicated controls for mixing, combined with a simple menu interface for editing and other features. New mastering effects like EQ and multiband compression have been added for radio-ready masters. With so much power in a compact package, the DP-03 makes recording affordable, portable, and fun.
- 8-track Digital Portastudio with CD Burner
- Records to SD/SDHC Card media
- Import audio tracks from CD
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 1/4" stereo line inputs
- Switchable instrument-level input for guitar/bass direct recording
- Multiband mastering effects
- 2-band EQ per track
- Internal reverb processor with dedicated send per track
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Track editing, autopunch, and bounce features
- Compact and lightweight
- Dimensions: 11.4"W x 2.1"H x 8.2"D
- Weight: 4 lb.