- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DP-03SD 8-Channel Portastudio
- Write a Review
- J02682 000000000 J02682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DP-03SD is an affordable way to get into TASCAM's famed Portastudio system of making recording simple and affordable for musicians. The 8-track d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eight track digital recording at unprecedented prices.
The DP-03SD is an affordable way to get into TASCAM's famed Portastudio system of making recording simple and affordable for musicians. The 8-track digital recorder captures your music at CD quality to affordable SD/SDHC cards, and a 4GB card is included with the recorder. With built-in microphones, effects, and mastering, the DP-03SD provides everything musicians need to record and share their music.
A pair of stereo condenser microphones is built into the front panel of the DP-03, helpful for capturing a rehearsal, live performance or songwriting ideas. Also included are a pair of high-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. 1/4” line inputs are also available, and an instrument-level switch allows you to record a guitar or bass without a direct box. A three-button footswitch, the RC-3F, is available for control and punch in.
Routing the inputs to one of the eight tracks is simple, and you can record two at a time until you fill up all eight. A tuner and metronome are built-in for tight-sounding tracks, each with its own dedicated button for quick access. Track can be edited with commands like copy/paste, silence, clone track and undo. Bouncing is also available, even bouncing all eight tracks down to one or two. There’s even the option to import a WAV file through USB.
Each track has its own send to a stereo reverb processor as well as two-band shelving EQ. Once you’ve perfected your mix with the 45mm faders, pan knobs, reverb and EQ, record it to the dedicated stereo master track. Your mix can be processed with mastering effects like EQ and limiting for a tight, modern sound. When you’re satisfied, transfer your mix to a computer over USB 2.0.
- 8-track Digital Portastudio
- Records to SD/SDHC Card media
- Import WAV files from USB
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
Most music gets away before you can catch it. Order today.
- Built-in mics: 2
- Configuration: Stereo
- Type: Not specified
- External mic input: Yes
- Max bit depth: Not specified
- Max sampling rate: Not specified
- Audio formats: WAV
- Headphones: Not specified
- Audio in: 2
- Audio out: Yes
- Type(s): SD/SDHC
- Capacity: Up to 32GB
- Hard drive No
- Connections: USB
- Number of tracks: 8
- Phantom power: Yes
- Width: 11.4 in.
- Height: 2.1 in.
- Depth: 8.2 in.
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Battery type: Not specified
- Battery life (app.): Not specified
- Built-in speaker: Not specified
- Power supply: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.