Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tascam's top-line digital field recorder's latest revision.
In addition, each of those AD converters can work in a Dual ADC mode. The two AD converters work in tandem then combine their results for a 109dB S/N ratio, beating the (already excellent) 102dB S/N ratio achieved when recording in standard mode.
The XLR/TRS inputs deliver the highest sound quality and lowest noise of any TASCAM Handheld Digital Recorder. HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps are also included to maintain a pristine audio signal path throughout
The omnidirectional stereo microphone setup features a sound pressure level tolerance of 125dB SPL and includes an integrated shock mount structure to suppress unwanted vibration and handling noise. The TASCAM DR-100mkIII supports high definition recording at both 96kHz/24bit and 192kHz/24, ensuring that remote recordings achieve the same sonic fidelity as their studio-born counterparts
The precision of the built-in clock is crucial when digital recordings made on what device are to be used in conjunction with materials recorded on other devices, such as when combining digital audio and video assets. To ensure stability, the DR-100mkIII utilizes the same Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) used in professional studio master recorders. Moreover, the TCXO is not affected by the temperature of the environment, critical for a portable device which must maintain its precision in support of high-quality recording.
The user interface has been designed to maximize visual confirmation, and includes a large LCD screen (double the size of the screen on the DR-100mkII), dedicated status LEDs for features such as record levels and status and easy-to-read legends on the casework. Dedicated hardware controls have been implemented for the most commonly accessed features to enable quick, positive operation in the field.
- S/N ratio of 102dB
- Dual mono mode provides a S/N ratio of 109dB
- XLR/TRS inputs and built-in low-noise HDDA mic preamps
- Onboard dual (directional/omnidirectional) stereo
- Supports up to 192kHz/24bit recording
- Lithium-ion battery can be used alongside AA batteries
- AA batteries may be replaced during operation for uninterrupted recording
- Locking XLR/TRS combo jacks made by Amphenol
- Tough aluminum body for years of reliable use
- High-precision clock featuring a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
- Large LCD screen and dedicated status LEDs
- Select hardware switches for quick and positive setting control
The best field recorder. From recording babbling brooks to chamber music in a hall, this is the one.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.