- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam Model 12 All-in-one Production Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73934 000000000 L73934000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM’s Model 12 is designed for music creators, songwriters, podcasters and performers. The Model 12 mixer includes all of the tools you need to cr...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Headphones and SD card
Purchase and register the Tascam Model 12 or 24 mixer, and receive a pair of TH-02 Headphones and an SD Card for Free! Offer valid 08/01/20-09/30/20.
Offer expires 09/30/20Download Rebate
A compact mixer with 1-knob compressor and 3-band EQ on all input channels, dual headphone outputs, TASCAM FX, and direct recording of all 12 tracks to SD card.
TASCAM’s Model 12 is designed for music creators, songwriters, podcasters and performers. The Model 12 mixer includes all of the tools you need to create and perform or broadcast at your best. With eight mic preamps, onboard effects and compression, and the ability to record each track directly to an SD card, there's plenty of reasons why TASCAM's midsize mixer is an excellent choice.
TASCAM Model 12 inputs and outputsThe Model 12 features eight Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps that offer high-grade sound. Plus, EIN (Equivalent Input Noise) of -128dB ensures low-noise. Hi-Z line level inputs are also included on all channels for direct input of instruments. Two of the channels can handle stereo inputs and there's a dedicated stereo input for a mobile device, bring the total number of inputs up to 12. Bluetooth streaming can be assigned to tracks 9/10 or directly to the mains.
Audio outputs on the Model 12 include main out, sub out, two aux outs, and two top-mounted headphone outputs. There's also a handy click track output with tap tempo, MIDI I/O, inserts for effects on channels one and two, and a footswitch jack.
Onboard sound shapingEach channel on the Model 12 mixer has a 3-band EQ with mid-frequency adjustment, 1-knob compression and effects send. The master section has a 3-band EQ with mid-frequency adjustment and an effects section with 16 reverb presets assignable to any of the outputs.
Multi-track recordingThe Model 12’s internal 12-track recorder records WAV files (up to 24-bit/48 kHz) directly to an SD card with 10-track playback. Supporting metronome, punch-in/out and overdubbing functions, the internal recorder also allows WAV files to be imported directly into a DAW for further production.
USB audio interface and DAW controlEasily connect to your computer with the Model 12’s onboard USB Type-C connector. This allows for playback and recording. Get hands-on control of most major DAWs — including external DAW control of faders, mutes, pans, solos, play, record, stop, etc. — using HUI/MCU protocol emulation.
All told, TASCAM'S Model 12 is a do-it-all mixer that is equally at home in studio or on stage. With enough mic preamps and controls for most live music purposes and the ability to record 12 track at once, the Model 12 is a serious contender to upgrade your setup.
- 8 XLR mic inputs (with +48V support) / 10 TRS line inputs, 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo input and Bluetooth® 5.0 input
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ on all input modules
- Equipped with 60mm faders
- Selectable PFL/AFL modes and in-place solo (SIP)
- Stereo output to MAIN L-R and SUB L-R, monaural send to AUX1 and AUX2
- Dual headphone outputs with individual volume and source selection
- TASCAM FX equipped
- Recording function with punch in/out support allows direct SD card 12-track recording / 10-track playback
- 12-in/10-out USB audio interface function (USB Type-C connector)
- Built-in metronome function
- Bluetooth 5.0 input with AAC and SBC codec support
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT connectors, USB-MIDI interface function, and MTC output/MIDI clock output with SPP support
- Supports simple DAW control (HUI/MCU protocol emulation)
- Click output with TAP TEMPO support
- Dual footswitch (TRS connector) function allows assignment of transport, FX, etc.
- Smartphone input with minus one function
Do it all with one mixer from TASCAM. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.