- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam TH-300X Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20916 000000000 J20916000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM's TH-300X provides the clear, uncolored sound that musicians demand in the studio, while providing plenty of power handling and isolation for ...Click To Read More About This Product
Detailed sound quality, solid road-ready construction, and cutting edge design.
TASCAM's TH-300X provides the clear, uncolored sound that musicians demand in the studio, while providing plenty of power handling and isolation for tracking and live use. The closed-back design isolates the musician, preventing microphone bleed and feedback. The plush leatherette ear pads and adjustable headband make the TH-300X comfortable enough for hours of wear.
No matter how soft or loud you monitor, the TH-300X can handle plenty of power without distortion. The large-diameter drivers provide plenty of bass response, with treble that's accurate without being harsh for extended recording sessions. The included 1/8"-to-1/4" adapter makes them compatible with consumer or professional gear, and gold-plated connectors won't corrode and crackle after a few years of use.
Great for mixing, tracking or live sound. Order the TH-300X today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.