- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam TrackPack 2x2 Complete Recording Studio for Mac/Windows
- Product J21285
This is a recording package assembled by Tascam that includes everything you need to make high quality recordings at home with your existing computer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top to bottom recording outfit.
This is a recording package assembled by Tascam that includes everything you need to make high quality recordings at home with your existing computer system. The TrackPack 2 x 2 consists of the chief components of a computer-based recording system: an interface, a microphone, headphones and software.
The precise compnonets are TASCAMs US-2x2 USB audio interface, a TM-80 studio condenser microphone with shockmount, and TH-02 headphones, plus Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9 DAW software.
The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer. A pair of Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. Class-compliant drivers enable use with tablets like the iPad when using an optional power supply.
The US-2x2s all-aluminum case features a pair of œbio-cell side panels. In addition to their striking design, the side panels ergonomically angle the interface towards you to make the switches and knobs easier to read on a desktop. The US-2x2 includes MIDI in and out, balanced audio outputs, a headphone amp, and two DAW applications to choose from “ both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9. Included with the software are dozens of plug-in instruments, effects, and loops to get you started.
Also included is the TM-80, a condenser microphone ideal for vocals, drums, and acoustic instruments. The TM-80 includes a shockmount and desktop stand. The TH-02 closed-back headphones provide isolation while recording and a great reference during mixdown.
- Two-input interface
- Quality condenser microphone
- Studio headphones
- Capable software package
A great way to get started in digital recording.
- Design: Closed-back dynamic
- Frequency response: 18Hz - 22,000Hz
- Driver diameter: 50mm
- Sensitivity: 98dB (+/-3dB)
- Input impedance: 32ohms
- Max input power: 600mW
- Cable: 9.8ft (3m) when fully extended
- Plug: 3.5mm(1/8") stereo mini plug
- 6.3mm(1/4") stereo phone plug adapter
- Dimensions: 180 (W) — 240 (H) — 90 (D) mm
- 7.1 (W) — 9.5 (H) — 3.5 (D) inch
- Weight: 298g / 0.7lb (With cable)
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: >1k ohm
- Sensitivity: -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 77 dB
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9 - 48VDC phantom power
- Dimensions: 48(W) — 165 (H) — 48 (D) mm
- 1.9 (W) — 6.5 (H) — 1.9 (D) inch
- Weight: 300g / 0.7 lb
- Includes: shock mount, mini desk stand, mic cable (1.8m XLRM “ XLRF)