- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam US-20x20 USB Audio MIDI Interface with Mic Pre/Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28849 000000000 J28849000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM’s US-20x20 packs 20 channels of analog and digital I/O into a single rackspace with great sounding preamps and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Eight...Click To Read More About This Product
20 inputs and 20 outputs for large recording sessions
TASCAM’s US-20x20 packs 20 channels of analog and digital I/O into a single rackspace with great sounding preamps and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Eight microphone preamps provide 56dB of gain and high headroom to make microphones sound their best. Up to ten channels of digital I/O are included on ADAT and S/PDIF connectors, with word clock also provided for use with external clocks like TASCAM’s CG-1000. MIDI I/O allows you to use the interface with controllers and synthesizers.
The TASCAM US-20x20 uses class-compliant drivers for future-proof use with computers and tablets. A built-in DSP mixer includes parametric EQ and compression on every channel and a stereo reverb send for great-sounding monitor mixes. The DSP mixer can also be used as a live mixer or submixer with computer control. The US-20x20 has three operation modes for maximum flexibility: audio interface, digital mixer, and 8-channel digital mic preamp.
- 20 Inputs and 20 Outputs
- Eight Ultra-HDDA mic preamps with 20dB of headroom
- 2 TRS Inputs
- Direct inputs for guitar and bass
- High-grade components
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.