- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam US-4x4 USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- J13886 000000000 J13886000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM's US-4x4 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface.Four of TASCAM's Ultra-HDDA mic/lin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-channel audio interface with 4 Ultra-HDDA mic preamps.
TASCAM's US-4x4 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface.
Four of TASCAM's Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-4x4 is powered through its USB 2.0 connection or an optional power adapter. Driverless operation is possible for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from - both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-4x4 is the ultimate 4-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
4 mic/line inputs
4 Ultra-HDDA mic preamps
4 balanced line outputs
Built-in DSP mixer for low-latency mixing
Supports both Mac and Windows
Includes Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.