- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic M350 Reverb and Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 183031 000000000 183031000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic M350 combines 15 brand-new TC-quality reverbs with 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation, and compression. Included ...Click To Read More About This Product
Dual-engine FX processor for studio or stage.
The TC Electronic M350 combines 15 brand-new TC-quality reverbs with 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation, and compression. Included AU/VST compatible software editor allows for seamless control and editing integration with DAW systems. Through the included software editor, parameters and preset recalls may be fully automated or real-time controlled. High-density 24-bit processing and A/D/A conversion delivers the full transparency of TC reverbs and effects.
Choice Selection of Effects
The M350's reverbs include: classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, and the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation, and delay variations.
The 256 factory presets cover a wide range of applications and audio sources, and enable you to use the M350 right out of the box. With 99 additional user presets, the total number of presets amounts to 355.
Easy Front Panel Access
M350 was designed with the utmost user-friendliness in mind. All reverb and effect types and parameters are accessible directly from the front panel, ensuring maximum flexibility in any given situation.
Perfect for Computer Recording
Through the included software, the user can control and edit the M350's parameters stand-alone and in any AU/VST environment.
The auto-sensing digital input at 24 bit S/PDIF ensures bullet-proof input connection in any setup. Furthermore, the M350 comes with an easy-to-read preset display, and provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo, and global bypass.
- Full DAW integration through VST/AU compatible editor
- 15 true and stunning stereo reverbs
- 15 legendary effects
- 5 seconds of delay
- 256 multi-effect/reverb presets + 99 user preset locations for a total of 355 presets
- Internal power supply ” no wall wart
- Dual send/return and serial style setups
- Auto-sensing 24 bit S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48 kHz
- Tap tempo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.