- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic PowerCore FireWire Rackmount Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 241598
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TC Electronic's PowerCore is the open DSP-platform for rackmount-quality processing inside any VST or AudioUnit compatible audio application such as ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Need blazing-fast, insanely powerful signal processing?
TC Electronic's PowerCore is the open DSP-platform for rackmount-quality processing inside any VST or AudioUnit compatible audio application such as Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, or Performer. The unique combination of a floating-point PowerPC with 4 Motorola DSPs ensures tight integration into the native world”at the same time maintaining all of the advantages that DSP offers for pristine signal processing. It also ensures that you gain access to all this audio recording and editing power without draining the host computer's resources.
9 virtual signal processors provide a Finalizer (Master X), vintage compression, a voice channel strip, 2 TC-quality reverbs, modulation effects, EQ, chorus/delay, and a vintage-sounding monophonic synthesizer.
Aside from the included music recording software, PowerCore users may choose from the growing number of optional TC and 3rd party tools, featuring renowned brands such as Waldorf, Sony, TC-Helicon, DSound - and many more to come. Naturally, the PCI-card and the FireWire version of PowerCore may be used in the same system!
After receiving your PowerCore go to the TC Electronic website to download software including the PowerCore control program and plug-ins.
- 4x Motorola 56K 150MHz DSPs with 512kWords of SRAM per DSP
- 1x Motorola 266MHz PowerPC processor with 8MB DRAM
- 3 FireWire channels
- External power supply
- 9 virtual signal processors
- G3 or G4 with OS X.2 or higher, 256MB RAM, VST compatible host application, most sound systems supported by VST/AudioUnits application. PCI card slot required for PowerCore PCI. PowerCore FireWire requires a 400MB FireWire connector.
- PIII/500 or better, 256MB RAM, WIN XP, VST compatible host application. PowerCore PCI requires a full length PCI-slot and a 3.3V PCI Bus (spec. 2.2). PowerCore FireWire requires a 400MB FireWire connector.