- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 Reverb, Delay, & Pitch Correction Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J48843 000000000 J48843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Processing is so good and so compact these days that you don’t necessarily have to trust your vocal processing to an engineer. Sometimes it’s best to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Floor-based vocal processor.
Processing is so good and so compact these days that you don’t necessarily have to trust your vocal processing to an engineer. Sometimes it’s best to do just that, especially if you luck into a really good one. But if you know what you want your sound to be, and you are more comfortable adjusting the reverb, delay, compression, de-essing, gating and pitch correction from the stage, the TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 is the stompbox for you.
And it’s so easy. XLR in and out with an on/off tap button for talking, along with three easy-to-use knobs. Select reverb, echo and pitch correction amount and go.
- Optional battery power operation lets you reduce cord clutter onstage and be extra mobile
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- On/off switch plus a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Dedicated reverb, echo and correction controls to fine-tune your sound
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
Order today and enrich your vocal performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.