- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon VoiceLive Play with Sennheiser e 835 FX
- Write a Review
- Product H92681
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you'e at the top of the charts or just a dreamer with a microphone, VoiceLive Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Microphone and effects package.
Whether you'e at the top of the charts or just a dreamer with a microphone, VoiceLive Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose from, helping you create amazing vocals. Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or create instant HIT effects for your own songs. One of the truly amazing innovations with the VoiceLive Play with Sennheiser e835 is the unit control from the microphone. Turn FX on and off with a button on the mic shaft. This allows you to talk between songs without the effects on. You can start and stop loops from the mic button, as well as change presets.
Producers spend more time on perfecting vocals than any other instrument, and the number of layered vocal tracks on a studio recording often run well into the double-digits. Now the same care for creating vocals live or at home is available to everyone. VoiceLive Play gives singers the opportunity to experience the sound they know and love from their favorite songs with ease. Featuring automatic backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, lush reverbs, hard-tuned robo-voice “ all the the goose-bumps-on-your-arm effects that make today' Billboard hit vocals œpop.
- 200+ song & artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
- RoomSense “ embedded mics set auto key for harmonies
Order today and add a new dimension to your performance.
- HardTune & Correction
- 200+ Song & Artist Inspired Presets
- Preset Up/Down and HIT Footswitch
- Graphics LCD Display
- Bump-Protected Mic Level
- Dual-Colour Backlit Buttons
- Dedicated Effect Block On/Offs
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 7.9"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Dual die-cast clamshell design
- Acrylic Lens
- Punch-cut Metal connection panel
- Rubberized footings
- Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Aux: 1/8³ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +13dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 104 dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- XLR Output 0dBFS: +2 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.30/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8³ Mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Firmware Updates, Preset Management, audio I/O)
- Pedal: 1/4³ TRS phone jack
- External Power Supply
- Mains Voltage Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- 12V DC 0.4A max output
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC “ Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety “ certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- TC-Helicon Sticker
- 1 year warranty parts and labor