Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Effects Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Production-quality vocal effects in a touch layout.
Pro Vocals On-The-Go
Getting a great vocal sound can be tough. Touch 2 automatically takes care of vocal tone with adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing and gating. This frees you up to focus on your performance with hyperactive slaps and echoes, aggressive distortion and Hardtune in addition to sweetening effects like deep reverb, doubling and those uncanny TC-Helicon vocal harmonies.
In Touch With Your Performance
Want to instantly add harmony voices, vocal distortion or a timed echo? The touch buttons allow you to explore adding and removing effects and tonal colors seamlessly while you sing. Use the slider bar to rock, flutter and transform your sonic landscape. Each preset also has the Hit button ready to launch multiple effects with a single touch.
Send In The Clones
Looping multiplies your musical persona so you can create a whole composition by yourself. VoiceLive Touch 2's 6-track looper has lots of loop time, LoopAssist for better loops and ear-catching effects like a resonant filter, stutter effects and reverse to make your one-person creations easy, unique and incredible.
Endless Styles and Genres
The GENRE feature allows you to easily browse hundreds of presets. Choose a style that suits you and VoiceLive Touch 2 will list the presets that fit your preference. There's also the ability to download new and exciting artist presets each month for free via TC Helicon's VoiceSupport application.
Make It A Hit
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Every preset gains an A/B function via the HIT button - press to add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide!
A Good Set of Ears
Embedded stereo RoomSense mics can control your harmonies from instruments nearby, replace the cabled mic for headphone practice or add ambience to your headphone or in-ear monitor mix.
- 9-button Touch Matrix speeds editing and control
- Ultra-responsive Slider FX for hands-on experimentation
- Jump between 36 performance functions fast in the Touch Matrix
- Dedicated tap tempo button matches Delay and Rhythmic effects timing to live beats
- Create dramatic new sweep effects, browse presets and adjust levels with the slider
- Tone feature includes Adaptive EQ, Compression, Gating and De-essing
- Perfect harmonies and pitch correction via Auto Key Detection
- Natural Pitch correction to the infamous HardTune effect
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Stereo looping of all inputs plus effects on up to 6 tracks
- LoopAssist offers metronome and quantize for perfect loops every time
- Loop effects include Reverse, Filter, Slow Speed, Squeeze and Squeeze Auto
- Rhythmic effect creates Stutter and Chopper effects
- Huge, free library of song and artist presets
- Reverb, modulation effects and tuner for guitar input
- Innovative mic stand-to-desktop non-skid chassis
- High quality mic pre-amp
- USB for audio recording and playback, preset backup and more
- Mic Control compatible
Total voice control with a simple touch, order the VoiceLive Touch 2 today.
VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Effects Processor Specifications:Effects
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- Guitar FX and Tuner
- 300 customizable presets; 200 pre-programmed factory presets, 100 blank
- 9 instant-access Favorite presets
- 22 touch buttons
- Touch slider
- Simple, style based, essentials-only editing with graphics
- Genre feature to assist preset browsing
- Mic input level
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR, Guitar: 1/4³ phone jack, Aux: 1/8³ stereo mini jack
- Impedance: Balanced/Unbalanced: Mic.: 2.14/1.07 kOhm
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm : -127 dBu
- Mic SNR: > 101 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Aux Input Level @ 0dBu: +2dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 110dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR (for mono) and 1/4³ phone jack
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 80/40 Ohm
- Output Range: Line: 14.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Headphone Out: 1/8³ Mini stereo jack, 32 Ohm, +17 dBu max (180mW max)
- USB: USB-B (control, MIDI and audio I/O)
- MIDI: In 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4³ TRS phone jack
- Height: 9 inches (230 mm)
- Width: 7 inches (180 mm)
- Depth: 4 inches (100 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb. (1.6 kg)
- Rubber coated bent aluminum and die-cast metal
- Acrylic touch panel
- Inner bent metal chassis
- Soft-touch end caps and level knobs
- Blue LCD graphic display
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: < 14 W
- EMC - Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- Velcro cable wrap
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.