- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon VoiceTone Create XT with MP-75 Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H74182
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Correct XT vocal processor plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals with th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A vocal processor in a rugged stompbox design with a hand-held mic featuring one-button control for your effects, and more.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Correct XT vocal processor plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals with the push of a button, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
VoiceTone Correct XT
TC Helicon's VoiceTone Correct XT provides you with smooth, pro vocal tones and the security of active anti-feedback. Matched with TC-Helicon's natural auto-chromatic pitch correction, it's like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig.
VoiceTone Correct XT features TC-Helicon's adaptive tone technology which intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all, it's easy”just set and forget. The adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn't require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig”who has time for that anyway? Once again it's set and forget”protecting everyone's ears.
Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It's like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you're out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not.
The VoiceTone Correct XT has balanced XLR output for sending a clean, quiet signal to your mixer. The mic input gives you a studio quality mic preamp with phantom power while the instrument input XLR output can used as a conventional balanced DI connection. There is also a USB output to connect you to Voice-Support which offers tips, tricks, and updates.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You™d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon™s opinion no”it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can™t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you'e making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You™ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon™s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon™s USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceTone Create XT.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon™s modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Shape, Dynamics, & Pitch controls
- Adaptive on/off buttons
- Anti-Feedback, gate, and warmth on/off buttons
- Gain reduction and pitch meters
- Mic Control of pitch correction
- Die-cast steel and anodized extruded aluminum
- Ultra-bright LEDs
- Includes a USB (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone pedals
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm“light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Take control of your vocals like never before with this great combo. Order today!
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1k?
- Mic Input Sensitivity @0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4?, input imp. 1M?
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 ?
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 ?
- Output Level: +2dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4? phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 ?
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20Hz-20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz-20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40Hz, +0/-0.3dB: (200Hz to 20kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Sample Rate:48kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- EMC-Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety-Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.25" (132mm) x 5" (130mm) x 1.5" (41mm)
- Weight: 1.5lb. (0.72kg)
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)