- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon VoiceTone Single C1 with MP-75 Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H74162
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Single SC1 pitch correction stompbox plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your voca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An easy-to-use stompbox for opening up new vocal territories and a mic with one-button control for performance convenience.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Single SC1 pitch correction stompbox plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
VoiceTone Single C1
From the wildly popular HardTune effect to subtle pitch correction and gender manipulation, the VoiceTone Single C1 single will bring the infamous pitch correction effect to the stage.
Mild to Wild Pitch Correction Processing
VoiceTone Single C1 has clean, transparent correction capability with unique control of musical input via the guitar input if desired. When transparency isn't your bag, cranking the attack and gender controls will turn the C1's pitch correction into the robotic modern effect heard everywhere.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of the VoiceTone Single C1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual.
Strong family genes
The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Singles series includes four vocal processing pedals, each with a single mission - to allow any vocalist to deliver jaw-dropping performances. VoiceTone Singles are the ultimate combination of tone and simplicity. Each of the four effects has inherited algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so although VoiceTone Singles come in small packages they deliver a big sound.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon's opinion no-it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can't deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you're making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You've been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon's patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon's USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceTone D1. With the MP-75 you can chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off - leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon's modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- "Mild to Wild" pitch correction effects
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- High quality signal path and tough enclosure
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Studio quality mic-pre with phantom power
- Balanced XLR output
- Recessed gain knob that prevents accidental bumps on stage
- USB for connecting to VoiceSupport for added tips, tricks, support and updates
- Die-cast steel design
- Rubberized base
- Audio performance to rival high-end front-of-house mixers
- Power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm-light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Pitch correction is just a button push away with this stombox, intuitive mic package. Order now.
- Key/Auto selection
- Correction Amount
- Gender Amount
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4" (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5" (90 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part die-cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)