- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 with MP-75 Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H74178
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone T1 plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Apply appropriate studio dynamics and EQ to your voice with this specially designed mic/pedal combo.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone T1 plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
VoiceTone Single T1
Like a personal audio engineer in a box, the VoiceTone T1 Single Adaptive Tone & Dynamics pedal helps bring out your best tone.
Adaptive EQ and Dynamics For Your Voice
VoiceTone T1 adapts studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ to your individual voice to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. The multiband EQ compares your vocal frequencies to an ideal target and brightens and removes mud accordingly while the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you're right on the mic or farther away.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of the VoiceTone T1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect.
Strong family genes
The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Singles series includes four vocal processing pedals, each with a single mission - to allow any vocalist to deliver jaw-dropping performances. VoiceTone Singles are the ultimate combination of tone and simplicity. Each of the four effects has inherited algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so although VoiceTone Singles come in small packages they deliver a big sound.
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You'd expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon's opinion no-it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can't deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you're making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You've been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon's patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon's USB-enabled vocal processors, including the VoiceTone T1. With the MP-75 you can set up your VoiceTone T1 to have just the right adaptive tone and dynamics, and with a simple push of a button on the mic, you can turn it on and off without missing a beat or without having to look down for a pedal on the floor.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon's modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm-light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Manipulating your vocals just got a whole lot easier. Order today!
- Tone Shape amount
- Compress amount
- Warmth on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4" (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5" (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3" (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two-part die-cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)