- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33801 000000000 J33801000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid microphone package includes one M60 amplifier paired with a TK60 cardioid polar pattern capsule. The TK60 features a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Microphone package includes FET amplifier and cardioid capsule, perfect for capturing acoustic instruments.
The Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid microphone package includes one M60 amplifier paired with a TK60 cardioid polar pattern capsule. The TK60 features a 6-micron gold-sputtered membrane measuring 15 mm in diameter, with a surprisingly full low end and a quick, accurate transient response. The frequency response is flat from 150 Hz to 7 kHz, with a smooth, airy presence peak at 8 kHz making it ideal for drum overheads, hi-hat and ride cymbals, piano, acoustic guitar and other acoustic instruments.
Capture every acoustic detail with an FET condenserThe M60 FET mic offers an incredibly quick transient response, perfect for capturing the nuances and subtleties of acoustic instruments with impressive precision and clarity. This results in an extremely detailed sonic image with definition and presence, especially suited for the complex character of stringed instruments and percussive sources.
Re-designed circuits for exceptionally clean soundUtilizing a unique proprietary circuit topology, this re-interpretation of the classic FET mic amplifier produces an exceptional transient response and SPL handling capabilities. Carefully selected and tested components are hand-plugged into gold-plated circuit board traces to provide an ultra clean, true Class A discrete amplifier with a frequency response of +/- 2dB from 20 Hz to 50 kHz. The output is matched with a custom American-made transformer that offers especially low self-noise and a typical THD+N of 0.015% or better, making it ideal for critical recording applications.
Classic, elegant design puts the focus on the musicThe M60 FET amplifier body is finished in a durable, lightly textured black powder coat adorned with the historic Telefunken diamond badge. The XLR connector shell complements the look with a matte black nickel-plated finish engraved with the model and serial number. The TK6x capsules feature a bright nickel-plated enclosure with a fine gold mesh pattern.
A suite of accessories in a portable packageThe M60 FET Cardioid microphone system ships complete with a SGMC-5R 5-meter XLR cable with right angle female connector, M761 elastic shock mount and a foam windscreen, all packed into a ZC61 zipper carrying case.
- FET microphone package ideal for acoustic instruments
- Includes one M60 amplifier paired with TK60 cardioid capsule
- TK60 gold-sputtered membrane for full low end and quick response
- Flat frequency response from 150 Hz to 7 kHZ
- Smooth peak at 8 kHZ is perfect for drums, piano and other acoustic instruments
- M60 features circuit board re-imagined from classic FET amps
- Elegant look features matte black nickel-plated finish and iconic Telefunken badge
- Comes complete with cable, shock mount, foam windscreen and carrying case
Inspired by classic FET mics, updated for a new generation. Order now.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 31.5kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Small
- Width: 21 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Case: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Cable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.