- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telefunken M80 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H92153
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TELEFUNKEN M80 features a wider frequency response and higher SPL capabilities, delivering a condenser-like performance in a rugged dynamic desig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Live sound dynamic microphone with the performance of a studio condenser.
The TELEFUNKEN M80 features a wider frequency response and higher SPL capabilities, delivering a condenser-like performance in a rugged dynamic design. The M80 is a microphone equally suitable for voice, instruments or drums on both stage and in the studio. Due to its low mass capsule and super thin (yet surprisingly rugged) capsule membrane the M80 presents a wider range of emotion from a live vocal with an intimacy that has been traditionally reserved for studio quality condenser microphones.
The head and capsule assembly has been designed to reduce proximity effect to which nets added low end clarity for vocals, while still providing "strength" and "authority" and an "open," "airy" character without adding danger of upper midrange feedback or "honk." The M80 also features an American made custom wound impedance matching transformer which is where the magic really takes place.
Take your sound from the studio to the stage. Order today!
- Type Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule N/A
- Frequency Range 30Hz / 18kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Impedance 200 ohms
- Size 7.25" (184mm) length x 1.88" (48mm) diameter
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Weight 13.1 oz (371g)
- Extras mic clip, bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.