- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telex Sound Mate SR-50 ALD Receiver Channel I
- Write a Review
- Product J04081
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel. The SR-50 Sound Mate by Telex operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the leaders in wireless technology offers a dedicated single channel receiver.
Provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel. The SR-50 Sound Mate by Telex operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band. An ergonomic raised volume control knob make level adjustments easily accessible by feel and a recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections. Two AA batteries give up to 30 hours continuous battery life.
In-ear stage monitoring is the way of the future, and really, it's the way of the present. There is no real need to drag heavy power amps and bulky wedge stage monitors around anymore. You no longer have to confine your performance area to a "sweet spot" on stage wghere the monitor mix is optimal. With in-ears, your mix follows you wherever you gop. Telex is one of the most respected wireless brands boasting the NFL among its steadfy clients over the years. Go in-ear. Your performance merits it and your audience deserves it.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel
- Operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band
- Ergonomic raised volume control knob make level adjustments easily accessible by feel
- Recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections
- Two AA batteries give up to 30 hours continuous battery life
Order today for an irreproachable wireless receiver.
- Power Requirements (2) AA batteries, Alkaline, NiMH or NICAD
- 30 hours Alkaline, 20 hours NiMH, 10 hours NICAD
- Audio Frequency Response <3 dB Variation (100 Hz-10 KHz)
- Sensitivity 0.5 Î¼V typical, 1.0 Î¼V maximum,12 dB SINAD
- Signal-To-Noise @ 1 mV Input >60 dB
- Distortion <2% T.H.D.
- Audio Output @ 10% distortion into 8 Ohms: 2.0V / 15mW 3.0V / 80mV
- into 32 Ohms: 2.0V / 10mW 3.0V / 50mW
- Antenna Type omnidirectional in earphone cord
- Controls Volume/On/Off Switch
- Dimensions H 4 (101 mm) x W 2-3/4 (70 mm) x D 1 (25 mm)
- Visual Indicators Red LED On Indicator
- Earphone Connector Type 3.5 mm stereo or mono
- Charger Contacts Bottom of unit
- FCC Complies with Part 15