- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TerraTec Komplexer VST for PC
- Write a Review
- Product 700493
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TerraTec Producer's KOMPLEXER synthesizer sets new standards for VST plug-ins. Eight macro controllers are onboard to afford utmost handling ease. Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Offering both virtual analog synthesis and wavetable synthesis.
TerraTec Producer's KOMPLEXER synthesizer sets new standards for VST plug-ins. Eight macro controllers are onboard to afford utmost handling ease. Featuring classic synth sound powered by three oscillators, two multimode filters, four ADSDSR envelopes and three LFOs, KOMPLEXER plays in the premier league of VST instruments. Its ability to import Waldorf microQ sounds underscores KOMPLEXER's status as an exceptional sound-sculpting engine.
Courtesy of the application's groundbreaking macro controllers, presets can be modified to suit every taste using just eight parameters. This is a tremendous improvement in handling ease that not only newbies will welcome. Of course, this VST instrument also affords users unrestricted access to all of the sophisticated synthesis engine's 400 parameters.
Features such as the ultra advanced arpeggiator and LFO 3's synchronizable user-specific waveform serve to create striking soundscapes that adapt automatically to the given song tempo. In the 16x16 modulation matrix almost every parameter of the Komplexer can be accessed.
A new synthesizer to rival legendary synth's performance, KOMPLEXER brings professional sound to every VST-compatible application. Beyond that, KOMPLEXER integrates seamlessly into all VST environments, adding even more practical appointments such as full automation capability to its impressive arsenal of features. KOMPLEXER can also be used without a VST - Host (Standalone - Mode).
Worlds of sound
With the fantastic possibilities this synthesis engine provides, you are unlikely to need any other synthesizer. In addition to classic virtual analog synthesis, wavetable oscillators and FM synthesis provide you with additional powerful sound sculpting tools. With four envelope curves, three LFOs, two multimode filters and a 16x modulation matrix, the sound possibilities of the KOMPLEXER VST are unlimited.
The KOMPLEXER VST integrates perfectly into every VST host system. The KOMPLEXER VST processes both important tempo information and external MIDI controllers. The arpeggiator automatically synchronizes with the host, all parameters can be automated and all settings are saved together with your project.
Waldorf microQ import
The KOMPLEXER VST is the only VST plugin in the world to have an import function for Waldorf microQ sounds. Even now, with the first version of the KOMPLEXER VST, you have access to a huge library of sounds.
- Virtual analog software synthesizer
- Wavetable synthesis
- Imports Waldorf microQ sounds
- Eight macro controllers
- Up to 256 voices
- Unrestricted access to the sound synthesis engine
- Three oscillators featuring sync and ring modulation
- Two multimode filters (8 types including comb filters)
- Flexible modulation matrix
- Four ADSDSR envelopes
- Audio input with vocoder
- Three LFOs (LFO3 with user waveform)
- 16x16 modulation matrix
- Five effect units offering delay, reverb, chorus, phaser, distortion
- Fully automatable and controllable via MIDI controller
- VST plug-in for Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Standalone Mode for use without VST ” Host
- System requirements ” PC
- Pentium 3, 1000 MHz ” AMD Athlon, 800 MHz
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows SE/ME/2000/ XP or higher
- System recommendations ” PC
- Intel Pentium 4, 2800 MHz ” AMD Athlon 64, 1800 MHz
- 1024 MB RAM
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- KOMPLEXER VST installation CD, user manual, service request form , and registration card