- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The House of Marley People Get Ready - Midnight In-ear headphone (1-button controller)
- Write a Review
- Product H83433
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The People Get Ready Midnight In-Ear headphones from the House of Marley are for those of you who don™t want to sacrifice style, sound or your commit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sustain the sound with these natural-style headphones.
The People Get Ready Midnight In-Ear headphones from the House of Marley are for those of you who don™t want to sacrifice style, sound or your commitment to a natural life. Uniquely crafted with earth-friendly material and recycled plastics, these provide the perfect balance of lifestyle expression and high-quality sound. Built for bass, your ears will experience every satisfying note. People Get Ready Midnight In-Ear headphones feature a 10-milimeter driver at 16 ohms impedance, each with a dynamic micro speaker with neodymium magnet for extra sound reinforcement. There are three different sized ear tips that provide extended isolations of distracting outside noises, helping to deliver a realistic sound with full, deep bass. Everything is made from Earth friendly materials, from the recycled aluminum and plastics, to the natural sapele and beach wood elements.
- Comfortable in-ear design with deep bass and crisp sound
- Wide frequency range from 15Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic micro speaker with neodymium magnet for extra sound reinforcement
- Right-angled 3.5mm gold-plated connector fits a variety of device cases
- Includes 3 different tip sizes, helps isolate ambient noises
- 52" Fabric cord helps reduce tangles and helps eliminate static
- Recyclable aluminum ring adds durability
- Recycled packaging made from pulp, recycled plastics and recycled paper
Feel the vibrations and shake down your soul, order these Marley headphones today.