- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loop Loft Simon Phillips Session Drum Tracks Software Download
- Write a Review
- Product H96039
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Chock full of essential loops to form the building blocks of your rock songs, Session Tracks features master drummer Simon Phillips (The Who, Jeff Be...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Loop Loft Artist series presents Simon Phillips Sesson Tracks drum loops.
Chock full of essential loops to form the building blocks of your rock songs, Session Tracks features master drummer Simon Phillips (The Who, Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Mick Jagger, Toto etc.) laying down groove after groove, inspired by some of rock's greatest moments, from AC/DC to Led Zeppelin to ZZ Top. No MIDI, no machines - just REAL DRUMS played by one of the best drummers in the world.
Throughout 34 ˜Drum Sessions' across a wide range of tempos, Simon Phillips turns in a dynamic performance across a variety of rock styles from Brit hard rock to Texas blues. Each ˜Drum Session' contains all the parts you'll need to create your song (Verse, Chorus, Fills etc). Simply choose a drum session that matches your tempo and feel, then drag and drop the parts into your sequencer software and arrange as you like to create professional drum tracks in seconds. Mix and match loops from different sets and use the full single-hit collection to add crash cymbals, kicks or extras to the loops to increase realism or build your own custom kits.
For high quality, ready-to-rock drum tracks, check out the Stereo Loops available in Acid WAV, Apple Loops, REX2 or Stylus RMX format. For more control - and to create your own custom drum mixes - try the matching Multi-Track libraries, enabling you to add effects and EQ to the individual drum tracks. Either way, they're simple to use, and sound fantastic.
- Stereo Loop Sessions Contain:
- Over 400 stereo drum loops arranged in 34 Drum Sessions
- Complete Stereo single hit library including snares, kicks, toms and cymbals
- Multitrack Sessions Include:
- Over 400 drum patterns arranged in 34 Drum Sessions - each includes at least 5 component loops: Kick, Snare, Tom OH, Hats and Room
- Complete Multi-track single hit library including snares, kicks, toms and cymbals
Have Simon Phillips session his way onto one of your tracks today.
- Simon's gear list
- For the recording Simon used his own Tama Starclassic Maple Kit -
- Kick drums:
- 16" x 24"
- 7" x 10", 9" x 12", 10" x 13", 11" x 14", 12" x 15", 13" x 16"
- Drum Paradise "HitMaker" 5" x 14", 1939 Leady 6-1/2" x 14", 1974 Ludwig 402 6-1/2" x 14", Tama Starclassic Piccolo 3-3/4"x 14", Tama "Pageant" 5" x 12"
- Zildjian "A" Custom cymbals:
- 14" HiHats, 22" Ride, 19", 18" & 17" Crashes, 12" Splash, 10" SR Hats, 22" Oriental China & 22" A Custom China.
- Pro Mark Signature Sticks.
- Shure SM57 for Snare, Shure KSM27s for the Toms, AKG 414 for Hats, AKG 460s for Overheads and Yamaha NS10/20 Subkick mics and Shure Beta 52 for the Kicks.