- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Singing Machine ISM1060BT Hi-Def Pedestal Karaoke System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J43676 000000000 J43676000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Creating lasting memories at your party is easy with this All-Digital HD Singing Machine Karaoke System. Now convenience meets fun because you can se...Click To Read More About This Product
Mics, effects, stand, all the extras.
Creating lasting memories at your party is easy with this All-Digital HD Singing Machine Karaoke System. Now convenience meets fun because you can search for songs and create custom playlists right from the karaoke system. Pair your Bluetooth compatible devices to stream the songs you love. Download HD karaoke videos to the Singing Machine flash drive (included) with built-in software to build your very own go-to karaoke song library. Designed with a 7” color TFT LCD monitor that provides a clear view HD videos with lyrics, and two pedestal speakers, this system is party-ready right out of the box. Record your vocals to USB to share and play back.
Singing Machine Karaoke System Model iSM1060BT
Two wired microphones
Two pedestal speakers
1 8GB Singing Machine Flash Drive
Code for 10 downloadable HD karaoke videos
- 2 Wired Microphones
- 8 GB Flash Drive w/ Built-in Karaok App
- All-Digital Karaoke Systems
- Dual Pedestal Speakers
- Echo Control
- HDMI Output Jack
- Hi-Def Karaoke Video
- Integrated user interface
- Line in
- Monitor, Pedestal
- Resting Tablet Cradle
- SD Card Slot
- Upgraded HD system from analog CDs
- Pedestal speaker dimensions: 6.7” x 7.9” x 27.7”
- Weight: 4.3 lb.
- Product dimensions: Main unit: 18.7” x 18.0” x 37.9”
- Weight: 8.4 lb.
Complete system with good volume. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.