- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toft Audio Designs ATB-08M 8 Channel Mixer w/ Meter Bridge
- Write a Review
- H89433 000000000 H89433000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the eight channel version of the Toft ATB series consoles, the Toft ATB08M. It is a beautifully made, handsome, great-sounding mixing console...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality console with spectacular EQ.
This is the eight channel version of the Toft ATB series consoles, the Toft ATB08M. It is a beautifully made, handsome, great-sounding mixing console that is appropriate to live or recording environments.
Over the years, the Trident Series 80B console has heard its praises time and time again for its excellent quality, pristine accuracy, and most of all, its premium vintage equalizer. This powerful combination produced an enormous amount of hit records and is still revered as one of the best analog recording consoles made to date. With so much history behind the Trident name, Toft Audio Designs is proud to announce that the Series 80 boards have been redesigned by the original designer himself, Malcolm Toft. The end result is none other than the new Toft ATB Series Consoles.
The Toft ATB Console packs the same powerful equalizer that was used on the Trident Series 80 boards. The ATB's EQ section is regarded as one of the best sounding Equalizers on the market today! The super musical four-band EQ on the Toft ATB unleashes all your creativity without any limits or boundaries. The Toft ATB equalizer is your ultimate tool in your arsenal.
The ATB consoles are an enormous success in the marketplace, thanks to Toft's loyal customer base. Toft Audio Designs continues to develop and improve the ATB platform with a range of enhancements, which ensure the highest performance, durability and ease of use.
Among its many build features are reinforced metal standoffs. This type of pot has a metal frame which solders to the PCB, thereby providing structural support for the terminals. Think of it like each pot having its own little suit of armor protecting it from all manner of vibration, torsions and undue pressure...this change evolved to make the board more rugged and able to take more abuse!
The ATB chassis has received a lot of attention from the engineers at Toft Audio Designs and now boasts an interlocking brace system, which provides precise vertical alignment for each channel card while mechanically decoupling them from stress on all axes. Think of this as a architectural retrofit that keeps the guts of the board more protected.
The board also features an improved solo indication. No more frantic fingers running up and down the board to find that one depressed solo switch. The mute indicator is now a tri-color LED, which provides a channel-specific visual cue of "mute", "solo" and "mute-solo" states.
The new ATB consoles also feature balanced direct outs and monitor outs. Toft Audio Designs insures that your projects get done with the quality and performance you expect out of a console descended from a long and successful heritage.
The Toft ATB Series Console is loaded with a master control section only seen in more expensive, high-end recording consoles. The ATB features everything from the super accurate meters, wide-range of routing capabilities, talkback function, to the eight-bus mixdown section. From top to bottom, you have everything you'll need to take control of your mix and produce the best possible recording.
Whether you are in a project studio or a major recording facility, the ATB is sure to impress even the most demanding critics.
- 8 Premium Channel Strip Module
- 8 Mix Busses with outputs
- Direct Outs on every channel
- Inline Monitoring for every input channel strip
- Additional 8 Monitor Returns in Group Section
- Vintage Series 80 EQ for every input channel
- 6 Aux Sends every input channel strip
- 8 Fully-Dedicated Stereo Aux Returns
- Super Accurate 12-Stage LED Meter
- Meter Bridge
- Fully balanced outputs
Order this incredible mixing desk for your home studio today.
- Input impedance:
- Microphone: >1.2K? electronically balanced
- Line: >10K? electronically balanced
- Output Impedance:
- Groups and Auxiliaries: <100? electronically balanced
- Others: <100? unbalanced
- Microphone: 70dB (channel input to group output) Gain: 6dB to 65dB
- Line: -15dB to +25dB
- Microphone: <-127dBu ref 200?, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Line: <-75dBu (Eq in, direct output) 20Hz to 20kHz
- Overall system: <-75dBu (Line input to group output) 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum Levels:
- Mic Input: +20dBu at all frequencies
- Line Input: +22dBu at all frequencies
- Group outputs: +26dBu balanced, +22dBu unbalanced into 2K?
- Microphone: <0.03% T.H.D.(-50dBu input, +4dBu output)
- Line: <0.02% T.H.D.(+4dBu input, +4dBu output)
- Frequency response:
- Microphone: ±1dB 20Hz to 40kHz
- Line: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 30kHz
- Adjacent channel: -70dB @ 1kHz, -60dB @ 15kHz
- Adjacent group: -70dB @ 1kHz, -60dB @ 15kHz
- Nominal level: -+4dBu
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear